we stayed in Melia, Zanzibar over the Easter holidays with my husband and our 5 months old baby and it was such bliss..lovely staff who payed attention to small details and made even our baby enjoy his holiday.. good food, beautifully set rooms with a view of the ocean.hotel is on a large piece of land so we could find a quiet place when we were looking for one even when the hotel was full. our room was clean, tidy and beautiful renovated bathroom. :). though there was no direct access to the beach, the hotel offered golf carts to transport guests to the private beach and back and hosted some parties on the beach at night which we found really nice. our overall family holiday was fun and we were sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, WHM Global Ltd., Hotels.com, Escapio, Booking.com, Melia, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa