Hi I stayed here from the 28th December - 7th January. Most of the staff are wonderful especially the lovely lady who made beautiful animals out of the towels every day to display on our beds and the guys who drive the golf carts. The food was lovely, however if you are a vegetarian there is very little to select from the menu, however they will cater for you if you ask. The one drawback is that the beach is a good walk away. Golf carts are provided but get quite busy late in the evening.
P.S. Don't get ill, it cost $100 to get into visit the Dr. before any treatment!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Hotel
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Indian Ocean archipelago with its white sandy beaches is located 35 km off the Tanzanian main land. The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island, featuring world class luxury. The hideaway resort offers 110 rooms, 7 private villas,7 Front Pavillion Made by African Style an exclusive beach club and a romantic Jetty Bar above the Indian Ocean. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.