I spent a quiet weekend in early December at the Melia Zanzibar between business weeks in Dar. We booked the all inclusive, which I had never tried before. It was great, and at $300 a night for two guests, I thought a terrific value. We had all the food and drink we could ever want. There were too many dining venue choices for our short visit - but all that we tried were beautiful. The breakfast buffet was so complete that we never needed lunch. The grounds and room and facilities are all to die for. We loved lounging by the infinity pool, and the beach. The service was impecable and made even more special by the friendly concierge, John, who made sure that everything was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Melia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa