This is by far the best resort I ever stayed at in Tanzania. I have been here 10 -12 times and I am always happy to be back. You feel welcome from the time you check in till you check out.
Management and staff are making sure you feel welcome and they are all doing their best to ensure that you have a wonderful stay.
The rooms are great with everything you need (large canopy bed, mini bar, A/C, fan, TV with satellite channels etc.).
All meals are great and in the evening there is a special theme dinner at different locations at the resort. For weddings, birthdays etc. they make special arrangements (birthday cake carried into the restaurant by staff singing for you etc.).
If you want to be by yourself for dinner at the beach - they will fix that you for you with flowers, candlelight etc.
There are two great pools plus one for children and they are always kept clean.
There is a special room with toys, games etc. and staff to entertain and play with your kids.
There is a well equipped gym, pool and table tennis tables, water polo etc.
Occasionally you are invited for drinks etc. with the management.
The white beach is excellent and always kept clean and the maasai warriors make sure you are safe.
This is a great place to go for holiday or just a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FULLY REFURBISHED IN 2013 this family owned and run resort exudes authentic Zanzibar style. Located on an exceptional white sandy beach our several dining options provide for lunch with your toes in the sand and intimate candle lit dinners, the wide range of facilities found at our elegant resort were created for the discerning traveller. The Spa with views over the ocean is a heaven of peace with exotic treatments created by our expert therapists. Rooms are in cottages nestled in tropical landscaped gardens with views through lofty palms to the sparkling Indian Ocean. Combining comfort and authenticity, this unique resort has captured Zanzibars relaxed island feel delivering personal attention from our warm and smiling staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Bluebay Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar/Kiwengwa