We stayed @ the Blue Bay Beach Resort earlier in November 2012.
It is a wonderful setting, with large comfortable rooms.
Food and beverages were very good, along with the service.
The pool and beach were just great.
My wife enjoyed the spa, and I got a great haircut there too.
I would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FULLY REFURBISHED IN 2013 this family owned and run resort exudes authentic Zanzibar style. Located on an exceptional white sandy beach our several dining options provide for lunch with your toes in the sand and intimate candle lit dinners, the wide range of facilities found at our elegant resort were created for the discerning traveller. The Spa with views over the ocean is a heaven of peace with exotic treatments created by our expert therapists. Rooms are in cottages nestled in tropical landscaped gardens with views through lofty palms to the sparkling Indian Ocean. Combining comfort and authenticity, this unique resort has captured Zanzibars relaxed island feel delivering personal attention from our warm and smiling staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Bluebay Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar/Kiwengwa