We had a disastrous start at Zanzibar Airport and really wanted to turn around and head back to Kenya but I am so glad we didn't. This retreat is incredible. We had two nights here to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and it is fantastic. Menlad is the man for you, if he looks after you, you are so very lucky. Calm, very attentive and funny, thanks to him for making our stay great. We want to return to stay for longer and experience some of the trips and beaches on offer :-))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matemwe Retreat's rooms are extremely spacious and beautifully decorated. A private deck and plunge pool allows for uninterrupted relaxation, with only the palm trees for company. Service at the Retreat is organized in such a way that guests need never leave their room. A private butler caters to every whim and the chef stops by every morning to discuss the meal choices for the day, which are served on the large verandas overlooking the Indian Ocean. Guests are free to wander down to the main lodge, enjoy the delicious cuisine or join fellow patrons for sundowner cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Matemwe Retreat, Zanzibar, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matemwe Retreat, Asilia Africa Hotel Matemwe
- Matemwe Retreat, Zanzibar, Asilia Africa