Each bungalow is divine, flowers everywhere, coconut on your arrival, nothing is too much for the staff. The sand is like flour, the food is fresh, beautifully spiced, varied and delicious. Had such a great time, wish I could stay longer, LUXURY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matemwe Main Lodge has twelve spacious, tastefully decorated and newly refurbished (May 2012) chalets, each featuring large verandas overlooking the Indian Ocean. Matemwe embodies the quintessential beach experience: a relaxing atmosphere, friendly and personable staff, massages, cocktails, swimming pools, lush tropical gardens and sumptuous cuisine – fresh seafood being the specialty. This gem on Zanzibar's main island offers privacy and seclusion and is the perfect destination to simply relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Matemwe Lodge, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matemwe Main Lodge, Asilia Africa Hotel Matemwe
- Matemwe Bungalows
- Matemwe Lodge, Asilia Africa Zanzibar