We only stayed for 2 nights, but would have loved longer. We had the top floor Royal Suite, undoubtedly worth the extra cost for the breathtaking views from the balcony! Looking straight down into the beautiful turquoise sea or out to the surrounding islands, what a view to wake up to. The suite was lovely, huge balcony and 4-poster bed, nice bathroom although the water pressure wasn't great. There are some very steep stairs to get up to the top floor so wouldn't be ideal for everyone.
The restaurant is lovely too, best to make a reservation during the day if you want to get a table as it does get very busy. Food is awesome and the service is good. Breakfast wasn't fantastic, although we found that throughout Zanzibar.
Overall I would hugely recommend this place, and I would definitely return if we came back to Nungwi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar/Nungwi