Arriving at Langi Langi you know you are in for an authentic Zanzibari experience. It is tucked behind the village of Nugwi on the northern province of the island. The location ensures a truly local vacation.
It is set in easy walking distance of many hotels, bungalows and dive centers as well as Cholos, a great beach bar frequented by locals and tourists alike (beware of their blue cocktails!).
Langi Langi is owned and run by Rasta, a Zanzibarian with a passion for local cuisine. The food at Langi is amazing! Their menu is fresh and typical of the region with rich coconut curries and firey pilli pilli dishes. Their red beans and spinach starter is to DIE for!
The rooms are large, well furnished and kept very clean. The huge four poster bed in our room was amazingly comfortable. They supply you with two bottles of drinking water a day and more can be purchased in town or from their restaurant.
Their staff are friendly and helpful and always armed with a smile. I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar/Nungwi