Group vacation in Zanzibar, great place, not quite sure if in comparison with other all inclusives its a 5 start but its minimum a 4. The friendly staff most defiinitely get A+ for effort, they went way out of their way to make us feel at home and accomodate our every need.
While personal service (Butler for our 4 room villa) was OUTSTANDING the maintenance of said rooms specially the A/C units was less than desireable. To be 4 stars attention to detail, quality and maintenance of villa's and rooms need to be stepped up.
As for the rest.... the grounds impeccable! The food OUTSTANDING (and I really dont like buffet's). Note if you want to eat out be prepared for long... long rides.
Recommend you kick back with or without your kiddies, plan a sailing trip on the kat "Julia" and just enjoy doing absolutely nothing... or dive, snorkle, swim, run, etc etc etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within exotic tropical gardens and water features inviting guests to enjoy the pristine view over the Indian Ocean, Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est is located on the north-western shores of the magical spice island of Zanzibar. This enchanting, luxurious and environmentally friendly resort is famous for its magnificent beach and large wharf built onto the open waters of the Indian Ocean and stretches out towards the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell` Est Hotel Zanzibar
- La Gemma Dell Est Zanzibar
- Gemma Del Est
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell' Est Zanzibar/Nungwi