La Gemma is wonderful although they could improve on food and activities. There are 4 different restaurants but only 2 are included in their Fully inclusive package. The other 2 are extra restaurants and totally under utilized. Food it a key experience in a foreign world and unless you are willing to pay extra you are limited to basic eurpoean food. Another aspect to improve are the watersports - again extra. The boats etc remain unused and dry on the beach when in fact these could give holiday makers thrills across the beautiful zanzibar ocean. The hotel remains wonderful and the staff friendly and a major highlight in our stay - however le Gemma could learn a thing or two from Mauritian resorts which all inclusive truly is all inclusive, waterskiing and all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Kendwa Rocks on NW coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell` Est Hotel Zanzibar
- La Gemma Dell Est Zanzibar
- Gemma Del Est
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell' Est Zanzibar/Nungwi