This was a spectacular holiday and we will probably be back to Zanzibar very soon and we will definitely only choose La Gemma! We traveled to Zanzibar in August. The weather was perfect. The days were sunny and hot and the evenings were comfortable and never cold. There was definitely some over cast days but they never lasted. La Gemma has very helpful and friendly staff that look after your every need! The beach was clean and private! We were never bothered by beach boys unless we went on walks along the shoreline. They don't really bother you if they see you are not interested? The restaurants at La Gemma are amazing!! Such a treat! Especially the Beach grill and the restaurant on the jeti! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are always interesting and delicious! There is a huge selection and you will never go hungry! The Pasta Bar was our favourite! Everything about this hotel will make you never want to leave! Its an amazing holiday and you will want to come back every year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within exotic tropical gardens and water features inviting guests to enjoy the pristine view over the Indian Ocean, Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est is located on the north-western shores of the magical spice island of Zanzibar. This enchanting, luxurious and environmentally friendly resort is famous for its magnificent beach and large wharf built onto the open waters of the Indian Ocean and stretches out towards the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell` Est Hotel Zanzibar
- La Gemma Dell Est Zanzibar
- Gemma Del Est
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell' Est Zanzibar/Nungwi