We stayed here for four nights. Really nice hotel. Very peaceful and in a nice location away from the busy part of Nungwi beach but close enough to walk there each night for dinner!! The staff were nice, especially the owner. The,food wasn't the best (a bit salty) but we found most of Nungwi like this! The restaurant setting was lovely though. The cottages are basic but clean. I would recommend anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flame Tree Cottages. A small 16 room beach hotel in a private garden. It is one of the newest developments at the quiet end of the North West Nungwi tourist area, which boasts some of the nicest beaches in Zanzibar. We are beachside & West facing for perfect sunset views & it's a close walk to numerous restaurants and bars of Nungwi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Odigeo so you can book your Flame Tree Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flame Tree Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Flame Tree Cottages Zanzibar/Nungwi