One of the most luxurious and well designed villa I have ever stayed at.
Running a 5 star resort in a remote part of the world has its challenges and this property has overcome these challenges and proven it as a well managed true luxury resort.
Everything from food, bathroom amenities, service were truly excellent. The resort manager Sabine was one of the best resort managers I have ever experienced.
- Private section of the beach for diamond star guests
- Exclusive restaurant for diamond star guests
- Villas are private and luxurious
- Plush & relaxing
- Unreliable/ weak wifi signal.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent private sanctuary of eleven exclusive villas with their own plunge pool and a tastefully furnished terrace, a covered Makuti patio and a large tropical garden to enjoy exclusive privacy and the supreme view over the Indian Ocean and the famous Zanzibar sunset. The villas are named after eleven of the most precious gems in the world to match the modern and contemporary African style architecture. Personal butler service, a private beach and unmatched all-inclusive services accommodate the most discerning traveller with ultimate comfort, privacy and luxury. Literally everything and anything you could dream of is catered for at the very highest level of all-inclusive services including access to all facilities, restaurants and bars of Diamonds La Gemma dell’Est. Diamonds Star of the East is member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Fastbooking and Jetsetter so you can book your Diamonds Star of the East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Star Of The East Zanzibar Island/Nungwi