Nungwi has become a busy part of Zanzibar with hotels cheek to cheek - so Zalu gives you a wonderful sense of privacy and exclusivity away from beach boys, touts and other tourists! We loved the giant roof, and dedicated kid's club organiser Guni is a gem! He took the kids snorkelling with Green Turtles at the rehab centre nearby and even came fishing with us. the best food by far out of our 6 hotels in Zanzibar - excellent chef! Lovely pool ( but salt water) and jetty is a great spot for sundowners. Highly recommend but us and we are tour operators who have seen many hotels in Zanzibar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Nungwi