There's simply no better hotel choice you could possibly make for your holiday in paradise! Zalu is truly the most spectacularly good hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at! A special thank you to Edgar for taking such good care of us. The only let down was the spa. My fiance and I had massages with two different therapists & were very sore & uncomfortable afterwards. Despite this, we were so blown away by the beautiful rooms, fantastic food and absolutely phenomenal service that we have decided to get married at Essque Zalu next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Nungwi