Ending our Tanzanian Summer holidays at Zanzibar's Essque Zalu, was the best choice of the year! What an amazing hotel. We had a superbe house / room with a view on the ocean. The astonishing swimming pool was the best 'nanny' for our kids during the 5 days of our stay. Most of the staff were very nice and helpful. Especially a big thank you to our compatriot, Luc, general manager of the hotel. Having a drink at the jetty with view on the sunset is thrilling.... Top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Nungwi