I have resently just come home from a month long trip through Africa
1. Africa as a whole is incredible
2. This place was bliss- will definetly be going back
The nicest hotel you could ask for and the service was out of this world.
All the food in our package was included (was fantastic), and the drinks were very reasonably priced. We also had dinner at the fine dinning resturant which was seriously 5 star quality!
Also spent some time at the day spa- very lovely too!
Highly recommend this hotel, was a nice way to finish our trip.
I told my boyfriend if we ever get married I have found where we are going for our honeymoon, but also very suitable for a friends trip, or a family trip too
Facilites cater for everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Nungwi