We booked a villa for 5 nights at the end of February. The accommodations were stunning, and the grounds were gorgeous. The staff was sweet, and almost overly attentive. We loved our bartenders!
The resort is a bit isolated, but there are enough places in the resort so that eating & drinking options are varied. The Jetty restaurant on the pier is wonderful!
We did not have a 'honeymoon package' - but breakfast & dinner are included in the standard rates and the staff was generous so we felt well taken-care-of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Nungwi