A piece of heaven on earth. An amazing setup, comfortable spacious rooms, impeccable service and a variety of restaurants and pub surely to meet your requirements and preference. Lovely evening live music to help you relax and unwind.
Spacious swimming pool with a relaxing Jacuzzi, lovely sand beach ideal for a nice jog during the period of low tide, a small gym and SPA where an active day could be ended with a nice relaxing massage.
The staff is professional, extremely hospitable, friendly and always serving with a smile.
Ideal for a detached, disconnected and relaxing holiday, group events and even a great place for a business seminar or conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Nungwi