After an outstanding 12 day Safari trip we arrived in this stunning place! There is this entrance hall of 40 meters height, the turquoise infinity pool which seems to merge seamlessly with the ocean, the jetty which allows you to swim in the ocean even at low tide, the excellent four course menu every night, the beautiful and very relaxing spa and last but not least the incredible friendly staff who makes your stay definitely memorable. And to top all this we were offered a swahili cooking class in the hotel's kitchen! This is definitely one of the most exciting places we ever stayed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Nungwi