Its a boutique hotel, very calm and relaxing with a staff "smiling all the time"! We have stayed in one of the two Frangipane suits which was fantastic! A very good choice for honeymooners. :) The chef has a fabulous taste in making food, they were all yummy !
Staff is very friendly and do their best to make you comfortable. They are very lovely people even sometimes they get anxious unnecessarily that they would do wrong.
Try the coctails, they are very well made, very tasty :)
By the end of June, season just starting, there are a very few people, so if you want romance away from people, its a very good time to go! Just a quick tip: Get out and explore Nungwi village, definately go to spice tour, for Stone Town, I recommend you explore by yourself. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibari is located in Nungwi on the northeastern tip of Zanzibar. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered privacy, peace and tranquility while taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has many high quality facilities, including our infinity pool, spa and famous Dhow Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Zanzibari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zanzibari Hotel Nungwi
- The Zanzibari Zanzibar/Nungwi