I spent one week at the Royal Zanzibar , I had no expectations and told myself I am going to Africa with an open mind. The road was long ,hot and dusty from the airport to the hotel upon arrival we were met by friendly staff and refreshing coconut water and face towels,
The room was garden facing and very spacious and a bath tub to accommodate two !!
The Staff definitely blew me away with their genuine friendliness and concern nothing was ever a problem .I had a problem with the shower tap it was sorted within 15 Minutes .
The swimming pools and bar areas were always clean , needless to say the choice of mocktails was really good.
The variety of food everyday - normally when you at a hotel for 7 days it can get a bit boring with the meal selection - lets say the Royal Zanzibar makes every dinner experience a memorable occasion from dinner on the beach , along side the pool in the garden etc.
The hotel is on the beach - powder soft sand , shades of blue water and the warm .
The resort exceeded our expectations for sure.
Besides the resort the actual staff's hospitality warmth no words can explain. Well done to manager , Kim when you have such happy staff then you know you doing a great job.
Upon arrival at home I was still in the habit of wanting to say Jambo to everyone and ending each sentence with Hakuna Matata .
The Royal Zanzibar is highly recommended and will definitely return soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets just add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a double bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Nungwi