Wow!!!!!! What a lovely holiday. We had heard that there was no electricity in zanzibar and obviously thought OMG now what? Having booked and paid for the hotel online without knowing anything about it we did not know what to expect. The tour operators in zambia could not book it cause it is mainly sold to the Italian market. The reservations person who had dealt with my reservation (Khamis), was amazing at replying and assured us that the hotel had a generator, which it did. He also helped us to book a taxi to and from the hotel which saved us from over paying. The hotel staff were amazing and bent over backward to try and accomodate us. Having travelled with children before I was pretty worried that I would be stressed out about food and entertainment but fortunately the place is child friendly. We had a relaxed and amazing holiday on a budget. If you have any troubles Khamis and the other staff are willing to help in any way they can. The Superior rooms are obviously nicer than the family rooms but none the less all are tidy and well equipped with tv, fridge and clean bathrooms. If you are looking for a mid-range hotel for families I have to say this is the place. If you are looking for something more luxurious then the Gemma del Est is the answer. For us the place was warm and friendly and we loved it we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Sunset Beach Resort Zanzibar Hotel
- Sunset Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Beach Resort Zanzibar Nungwi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.