We travelled as a group of four.Married couple and two single people our group has ridden mainly in USA but this was by far the most amazing holiday ever Horse riding brilliant ,lodges amazing, food to die for staff polite friendly professional in every way Nothing was to much trouble.We did not want to leave stayed for 10 nights it just was not long enough.3 hour car journey from airport to Ants hill not a problem as air-conditioned vehicle with cool drinks on board. Every day was a adventure with happy smiling staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest Vaalwater, Waterberg, South Africa