We stayed in one of the appartments which is really a villa. It was lovely. We had 2 bedrooms and they set up a fold away bed for our third child in the childrens' bedroom which was comfortable. Although there is no drying room, the villa was warm with a heated floor downstairs and our gear dryed in front of the fire or on a clothes horse.
Kitchen was fully equipped and house keeping unstacked our dishwasher and tidied up each day so it was lovely to come back to. Our kids loved the spa which was great to soak in after a days skiing. Too cold to use the big pool but would be amazing in summer. easy drive into town for restaurants and close to the lake. We hired bikes one day and cycled around the lake which was fun.
- Also Known As:
- Wanaka Luxury Apartments Hotel Wanaka
- Wanaka Luxury Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 26 self-contained and fully serviced apartments provide a choice of 1, 2 or 3-bedroom luxury living in warm, alpine luxury. One glimpse in our photo gallery and it’s easy to imagine toasting your toes in front of cosy flames in a stone fireplace, surrounded by beautiful exposed Baltic timbers. You’ll find all the expected features such as drying cupboards, spas, computer-controlled central and under-floor heating, plus unexpected touches that border on the indulgent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Wanaka Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.