Ours was described as a 2nd floor "de luxe" apartment, & this was very apt, for luxurious it certainly was. Ultra modern with every facility you could possibly need & a comprehensively equipped kitchen. It was stylish, spotlessly clean & enjoyed a wonderful view from its sunny (afternoon & evening) balcony. There was even a communal barbecue provided.
One is hard put to think of any negatives, but guess that if you are wanting a peaceful afternoon sunbathing on your balcony, you could find the happy, but slightly noisy children in the pool a slight distraction - unless you were used to it like many of us Grandparents!
However all things considered, this establishment gets 10 out of 10 from us & our sincere thanks for a most enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside Apartments Hotel Wanaka
- Lakeside Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of picturesque Wanaka and a stone’s throw from the lake edge, these luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are the perfect place to stay. Relaxation, romance, business, adventure … whatever your reason to visit Wanaka, these spacious and serviced apartments can cater for your every need.Enjoy awesome views of Lake Wanaka and the mountains beyond, while relaxing on your private balcony. All apartments have a designer kitchen, two bathrooms, including one en-suite and one with spa bath, spacious living and dining areas and secure garages. Facilities on site include swimming pools, spas and BBQ area. Within two minutes walk are Wanaka’s restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Lakeside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.