“Salmon teriyaki” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Salmon teriyaki”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

It's an average japanese food. Not great and not too bad. Salmon is a bit too overcooked and small for the takeaway portion we order.

Visited February 2012

83% Recommend
Mt. Cook Village, New Zealand
“great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Try a Japanese beer or 2 and enjoy a Bento box at night to enjoy many tastes of Japan if you like rice dishes or noodlea then this is the place for you also you must try the sushi. This place is close to town only 5 minutes walk up a slight hill

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Volcano, Hawaii
“Just what I needed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

This place reminded me of home. No, not Japan, but Hawaiʻi. Weird huh? But it did. I got my white rice fix, with chicken katsu and curry that I'm used to! It definitely fueled up my tank for the rest of the trip. Haven't eaten like that since I started my journey in Aotearoa.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to write this review but for what I can remember, I didn't mind the prices. If I can remember correctly, one of the reasons why we ate here, was because it was cheaper than the Indian restaurant right across of it was more expensive. But for me, an added plus was food I was finally familiar with. And it was OISHII (tasty)! :) I hope you give this place a chance. Its really small on the inside, but again, from what I can remember, the workers are very friendly, good portions for the price, and tasted like it should, GOOD!

Please visit their facebook. They update the page with new info! Apparently there is a card you can get called the Sasanoki's Addict Card. Show them the card at the till whenever you purchase something that is $10 or more. :)

• Visited April 2011