“Courteous, accommodating and knowledgable flight over Wanaka” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 65 Activities in Wanaka
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 in 1 incredible scenic flight plus your fun chance to fly a plane. Show up, get in and fly! Sit back and enjoy a truely superb personalised scenic flight over the lakes, mountains and glaciers. We use new Light Sport aircraft that are the most eco-friendly aircraft operating in the world today.
Mornington, Australia
“Courteous, accommodating and knowledgable flight over Wanaka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Thanks Trevor for the wonderful flight over Wanaka and surrounds. The area is picture perfect but made more so interesting with your detailed knowledge of the area and accommodating manner with respect to showing us the sights. We would highly recommend your company to family and friends. Cheers till next time.

Visited May 2014

Eilat, Israel
3 attraction reviews
“An unforgetable experience David J.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Thank you for a wonderful time I had at U-Fly Wanaka .The flight and the scenery was some thing out of this world.My thanks go to Ruth for her devotion and effort that she made for making my flight something extraordinary .An experience that will last a lift time .Thank you once again.

Visited December 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
19 attraction reviews
“U Fly Flight over gorgeous Wanaka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

...Huge thankyou to the team for making this a most amazingly memorable day....my daughter was able to fly the plane!! Trevor the pilot had an amazing amount of information to pass on which has filtered thr to become the most talked about subject within her group of friends .....Poppi has flown before and is a plane enthusiast.... so being able to fly on her birthday was the icing on the cake!!.... I would highly recommend this to everyone!!.......the scenery the location and the staff are incredible .... the service was excellent !! looking forward to the next flight :)

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Relaxed flying lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Having previously flown a stunt plane today I thought I’d have a chilled day, and just take a nice scenic flight with maybe a little flying. Trevor came and picked me up from my hostel at no extra cost and then ran me back. He was extremely friendly and a great instructor. This plane was slightly different and the windy did make it very bumpy at times as I was not expecting it. Again I got the DVD, and was great to see me fly and what I was seeing, I also had chance to get some of my own photos to shown what Wanaka looked like from above. I loved learning to take of and land. Again another genuine person who made the flight my own and was keen to show his passion for the job.

Visited February 2014
Cranleigh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Over Wanaka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

While in Wanaka I decided to fly with U-Fly
It was a fantastic experience the views over lake Wanaka were outstanding
Ruth was an excellent instructor and having said I had flown in the past let me do the take off and most of the flying,it got my interest going again!
I recommend the experience to anybody .
A fantastic and very enjoyable way of seeing the beautiful Wanaka area

Visited January 2014