“World class diving! World class people!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer fishing charters, snorkelling tours, SCUBA diving courses, glass-bottom boat tours and sunset bay cruises and of course our famous shark feeding dive.
“World class diving! World class people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful experience! Loved it! We were so impressed by the service from Simon and his team, and just as impressed with the beautiful reef. Wonderful! Thank you!

“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The shark dive is not to be missed! Simon and Henry and the team were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable.
They kept the dives to small groups of people and put safety first. I had one dive with only the dive master and myself, it was a fantastic dive.
I would strongly recommend diving with Reef Safari...thanks guys!

Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Absolutely sensational”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The reef and shark dives are nothing less than amazing. Simon and the team are very helpful and friendly, and take the time to make sure you are completely comfortable with everything before you head out. If you don't do the dives, you are really missing out on one of the best experiences on offer. Will definitely be returning (with my PADI Open Water cert.) in the near future. Thanks Simon and Paul, the experience won't be forgotten.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Dive Experience Reef Safari at Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Simon and the dive team at Reef Safari at Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa were absolutely awesome. They were professional and so friendly. I have an Open Water Padi Cert & only done about 5 dives so I was a bit apprehensive but Simon & guys (& the ladyin the shop) were very helpful & so accommodating & friendly. Really made me feel at ease & I was able to relax & enjoy the absolutely fantastic dives. Because their dive sites are so close, the boat trips out to the reef were only about 10-15 mins & once in the water, the scenery was just awesome. I also did the Shark dive which was fantastic cause I have a fear of sharks but the guys were great & I'm confident with those dives now. The water temp was good and vision about 50m plus. Thanks Simon & a big thank you to your team, I'll recommend you to everyone & I'll be back, Thanks heaps for a great time!! Andrew P

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Best experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

It was amazing! From the reef dive to the shark dive, the instructors and sights were excellent. I strongly recommend this reef safari dive to everyone. Simon and the other instructors made it very clear and easy to understand the processes and skills required for the dives and the experience is very well priced.