What looked liked a beautiful resort when we checked in turned out to be a nightmare! Our room was falling apart starting with the louvers over the windows, the closet door was falling off its hinges, and then a granite top table cracked and broke in front of our eyes with only a lamp on it which the resort tried to blame on us! Our prepaid, 9 night dream holiday only lasted 4. The management said they would refund us 2 nights, but its been 3 months and we haven't seen a dime. To add insult to injury, the ocean is murky so you can't swim in it, and there is only a small amount of beach. What a waste of money!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 minutes from Nadi Airport. Award winning traditional accommodation comprises 123 rooms/bures. Two world-class restaurants with cuisine inspired by the best of European, Indian, Fijian and Asian Influences. 4 Bars, Large lagoon style pool with swim up bar, horseriding, tennis, volleyball, water sports, surf tours, shopping tours, snorkelling trips, dolphin watching trips, jet skis, sunset cruises, Spa Centre, free Kids Club, games room. Green Globe 21 certified. Perfect for Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Sonaisali Island Hotel Fiji
- Fiji Sonaisali Island Resort