From the first greeting at the airport we felt we were home. The Fijian smiles really made the holiday. Before we could check in the kids were already in the pool - what a pool. When it was time for lunch I found the kids had already eaten and the lovely Duri was starting to organise snorckling, horse riding and could they please go scuba diving!! The friendly people and willingness to help was amazing and the service was good and always happy. We had two beachfront spa bures and they were great and nicely maintained. It was so nice just sitting there looking at the view across to the outer islands or the sunsets - or just having a drink in the spa.
The food was good with the different eating areas - if you go you MUST eat in the Plantation restaurant it was amazing.
The kids and I did go scuba diving and I have to compliment the dive master. He was very competent , patient and knew the good spots - finding the huge moral ell was a highlight.
The location is great. We did go in Nadi for dinner with Duri one night which was special. Being on an island yet close enough to go the local town is great.
The staff really were fantastic and I could name many of them that were special - they looked after the kids -in fact all of us as if we were family. Vinaka (hope I spelt that right)
- Also Known As:
- Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji Hotel
- Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Sonaisali Island Resort
- Sonaisali Island
- Sonaisali Island Hotel Fiji
- Fiji Sonaisali Island Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 minutes from Nadi Airport. Award winning traditional accommodation comprises 123 rooms/bures. Two world-class restaurants with cuisine inspired by the best of European, Indian, Fijian and Asian Influences. 4 Bars, Large lagoon style pool with swim up bar, horseriding, tennis, volleyball, water sports, surf tours, shopping tours, snorkelling trips, dolphin watching trips, jet skis, sunset cruises, Spa Centre, free Kids Club, games room. Green Globe 21 certified. Perfect for Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.