Sonaisali Island Resort, WOW, what can I say? The island was above and beyond my wildest expectations
The service was excellent, my Bure was spotless, the food quick to arrive and delicious and by the 3rd night the staff knew what my drink of choice with dinner was.
The staff were so welcOming and friendly. They were courteous and polite at all times and nothing was too much trouble
Sonaisali is a quick 2min drive from Nadi if you want to do off island activities, however the activities on the island, both complimentary and the ones that are cost, are well worth it
My partner and I loved it that much that we hope to save enough money to be able to be married there next year when my family return for their annual holiday
Levu Vinaka to Duri, Sereana, Saula, Mili and Leii in particular for their friendship and friendliness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 minutes from Nadi Airport. Award winning traditional accommodation comprises 123 rooms/bures. Two world-class restaurants with cuisine inspired by the best of European, Indian, Fijian and Asian Influences. 4 Bars, Large lagoon style pool with swim up bar, horseriding, tennis, volleyball, water sports, surf tours, shopping tours, snorkelling trips, dolphin watching trips, jet skis, sunset cruises, Spa Centre, free Kids Club, games room. Green Globe 21 certified. Perfect for Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Sonaisali Island Hotel Fiji
- Fiji Sonaisali Island Resort