The Novotel in Lami is still good. If you're looking for an international hotel in Suva it is either this or the Holiday Inn and this is much cheaper but you just can't walk every where but I do love the view from the bar out into the harbour.
I recently stayed here for one night and it like usual it was very nice but it had a very strange smell, the room smelled like fresh paint mixed in with strong Body Odour. It would of been nice if they had aired the room out before we got there.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Suva Lami Bay Hotel
- Novotel Suva Lami Bay Hotel Lami
- Tradewinds Hotel Suva
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlooking the gorgeous Bay Of Islands, 15 minutes from the vibrant Fijian capital of Suva, Novotel Suva Lami Bay is the ideal destination for business or leisure. Most of the 108 rooms feature balconies with views of the lush tropical garden or picturesque Lami Bay. Fun local activities including diving, snorkeling and sailing are easily arranged by the ATS Tour Desk staff within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Suva Lami Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.