“Novatel Lami” 5 of 5 stars

Novotel Suva Lami Bay
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Queen Road, Lami Bay, Viti Levu, Fiji   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Lami

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

Once we got our room changed to the new side of the hotel it was great. The rooms were modern, clean and comfortable. The staff was very attentive to our needs and went out of their way to make sure that we had everything that was needed. The location is on the main road but all the rooms look out over the bay and don't get any of the traffic noise. I don't think you can get a nicer location close to Suva. Our rate included the breakfast buffet which was excellent. We stayed for nine days and the hotel even gave us internet access for no charge due to the length of stay. It was not walking distance to anything but we had a rental car and it was a great base for exploring in the Suva area. We are coming back to Suva and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
SimonHarper, General Manager at Novotel Suva Lami Bay, responded to this review, November 13, 2011
Dear Sandcrest1361

It is great to hear your positive comments with regards the team's attentiveness. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services, particualrly the breakfast team who continue to receive great comments

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Do not forget to ensure you get a superior standard room book online at Accor's website.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

Checking into the Hotel was quick and easy, the staff was expecting me and was ready. There was renovation going on outside the room which i checked into so i wasnt able to sit outside beside the sea and have drinks with my partner, as previously i have been to the hotel and saw that there were tables and chairs placed outside the room where i checked into. This was the main reason why i have requested for this particular room. Never the less(a bit uncomfortable) we did placed the table and chairs which was in the room outside and had drinks :) this might be a simple issue but I would have loved to sit outside my room and look at the stars while me n my parter shared our moments.

Navin

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Suva

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Suva Lami Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Also I am sorry that not all of your experiences met your expectations - please allow me to expresss my sincere apologies.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

When I travel to Suva on business, I always stay at the Novotel as it is in a great location (5-10 minutes from Suva), beside the water. The people are very friendly, the service and facilities are great (clean) and there are a number of conference rooms to hire. The restaurant has a good menu and the quality is also high.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dear Hamilton

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Suva Lami Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. about our location , facilities and the staff. I will share your comments with our team, especially the housekeeprs and food and beverage teams they will be delighted.

Been to Novotel Suva Lami Bay? Share your experiences!