This was our first visit to Fiji.We chose the Hilton from the many reviews on Tripadvisor and were not disappointed.Our stay was for 3 nights and we found the resort meet our requirements.We stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was on the first floor and close to the shop and reception area. The apartment has a good size balcony with a daybed and chair. The bathroom has a seperate shower and toilet with an open bath.There is also a safe and tea/coffee making.
The adults only pool area lived up to expectations. This was one of the reasons that we chose this resort.We ate at both restaurants and the food was fantastic. Although some people might think it expensive we found it very good, and the service was excellent.We also ate at Denarau Wharf and found the prices on par with the resort. You can catch the shuttle from the resort to the wharf and costs you $7.00 each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton