We checked in just after the cyclone and never fault a thing. Power shut down one night the lady lend us a electric lantern for our little baby. Staff were amazing and our little baby was spoilt with all the staffs. My only down comment that it doesn't have a wheel chair/pram access to the top rooms. No lifts or ram either.
- Also Known As:
- The Terraces, Denarau Island Hotel Denarau Island
- The Terraces, Denarau Island Hotel
- The Terraces Apartments Denarau Fiji/Denarau Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Terraces Apartment Resort is located on popular Denarau Island, is Denarau Islands smallest resort that's big on service. With just 30 fully furnished apartments that are serviced daily, guests are guaranteed a warm and friendly service.Offering a fantastic location with Denarau Marina gateway to the Mamanuca Islands and Denarau Shopping precinct with its great range of retail stores, bars and restaurants just a 2 minute walk away.Spacious, modern air conditioned 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have great views over the third hole of the championship Denarau Golf Course, Nausori Highlands, and feature full kitchen facilities, laundry, TV and much more and provide flexibility for the independent traveller wanting the home away from home experience thus appealing to all markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Terraces Apartments Denarau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.