Really enjoyed our stay at the Terrace Apartments. It is a lot quieter than the other resorts at Denarau (Hilton, Raddison, etc). We found the restaurants at the Port (three minutes walk away) excellent, although shopping in Nadi is cheaper. Loved having air con in the lounge and bedroom as we slept with it on every evening. Really enjoyed the pool complex. Our rooms were always well cleaned. The Bula bus is far too expensive at $7 each per day as we only used it once a day on two occasions - a one off price would be far better. The West bus to town at $1 per trip is fantastic and if you could hook in to it to go down to the other Denarau resorts and back it would be great. Would visit Fiji earlier in the year (April to August) as the weather was getting too humid for us. Our only complaint was that the timer on the clothes drier did not work and this could be a fire haszard. Pam and Graeme
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Terraces Apartment Resort is located on popular Denarau Island, is Denarau Islands smallest resort that's big on service. With just 30 fully furnished apartments that are serviced daily, guests are guaranteed a warm and friendly service.Offering a fantastic location with Denarau Marina gateway to the Mamanuca Islands and Denarau Shopping precinct with its great range of retail stores, bars and restaurants just a 2 minute walk away.Spacious, modern air conditioned 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have great views over the third hole of the championship Denarau Golf Course, Nausori Highlands, and feature full kitchen facilities, laundry, TV and much more and provide flexibility for the independent traveller wanting the home away from home experience thus appealing to all markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Terraces Apartments Denarau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Terraces, Denarau Island Hotel Denarau Island
- The Terraces Apartments Denarau Fiji/Denarau Island