Our 8-night stay at Sofitel Denarau Fiji was perfect in every aspect. The staff is wonderful and will go to a lot of effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The room, which was just a standard ocean view room, was spacious and very clean. The amenities was also good-sized and clean, though not state-of-the-art. We also really like the layout of the resort, which compared to some other we've visited on Denarau island, has a distinct community feeling to it.
However, there a couple of things to consider:
the resort is definitely not the 'top of the line', so be reasonable in your expectations
there's no 'adults only' pool, which means kids are everywhere, which didn't bother us at all
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Fiji Resort
- Sofitel Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sofitel
- Sofitel Fiji
- Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Denarau Island. This luxury resort . Our Fiji beach resort offers 296 rooms, each with a private balcony. Otherfeatures at this Fiji luxury resort include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pools, three restaurants, four bars, an international health spa, and the largest conference facilities on the island. A marina and cultural temples are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.