A great place to stay with great pool facilities and great staff. Have been back 3 years in a row and possibly needs a facelift in the rooms now as they are ageing quickly. The restaurants are limited with children and very expensive if you are an accor member. Make sure you factor in at least an extra $100 per day on F&B per person to cater for the pricing. Don't like the fact that pricing is compared with Australian dollars! We are not Australian and don't really care as we take FJD - keep it real FIJI and keep your prices in FJD only! Also was confused with the French influence .... we are in Fiji not France!
Overall a great place to stay though with friendly staff :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Denarau Island. This luxury resort . Our Fiji beach resort offers 296 rooms, each with a private balcony. Otherfeatures at this Fiji luxury resort include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pools, three restaurants, four bars, an international health spa, and the largest conference facilities on the island. A marina and cultural temples are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sofitel
- Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa Denarau Island