“A SPECIAL PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“A SPECIAL PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had two great meals here last month while vacation in Puerto Rico. we came here for lunch on Sunday , liked it so much that we returned for dinner the next day. Loved everything. Good service and atmosphere too. It was fun to eat there. Definetely Highly recommend.

91% Recommend
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Fancy looking but food not that good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

the place is beautifull and the locations is excellent, but your not going to get excited by the food.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Myrta P, Owner at Pasion por el Fogon, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thanks for you review. Will you please inform us about your dinning experience. Its very important for us to improve the service, food. I hope you come in again, please give us another shot!

Chef Myrta
Vestal, NY
“Delicious dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We spent 10 days in Ceiba and were directed to the restaurant as a good place for me to celebrate my birthday. Indeed, the ambiance, the food, the wine were all special, and the service was friendly and English speaking. The ceviche became my new favorite food!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Puerto rican food at it's best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This resteraunt was my wife's favorite she loved the fresh seafood and loved the seafood Mofongo my kids enjoyed it as well if your in fajardo you got to stop here

Visited July 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“GREAT SERVICE, WONDERFUL FOOD. SIMPLY DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We live in Palm Beach, and we read great reviews in TA and decide to stop for lunch.
We made our 1:30 reservation on Sunday. Our server was very knowdelegeable. Food was amazinag. The churraco was the best I've had, was perfectly cooked. We ended with a fry cheese cake with guava sauce and ice cream.
I highly recommended Passion. If I could give it more stars, I would.