“The Best Restaurant in PR!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in Fajardo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Doing business, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Clearwater, Florida
“The Best Restaurant in PR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This has been the best restaurant experience I have had in PR. The service is top notch, the place has been recently remodeled and looks very classy, and the food is just heaven! The have won so many awards and they are well deserved. This is a MUST when visiting PR!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“let's try the "people choice award" winning restaurant in PR 2011”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

It's very good, nothing special, just good food, and nice service and priced accordingly .i ordered a specialty ,signature plate and was very good ,i would go again .

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointing- bad fish and incompetent service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Posted a review 2 weeks ago and was contacted by manager. My friend spoke with him by phone and was told we had the wrong restaurant. So, I removed the post but, later my friend found her receipt realizing we had the right restaurant.

Reposting after I sent the receipts to the manager per his request. That was four days ago. Maybe I'm impatient but, I expected a timelier response.

Anyways, I had the ceviche and red snapper. I tried to eat the ceviche because it was so expensive. I just couldn't tolerate it because it tasted like bad fish. The red snapper was covered in yellow goo that was ok, but underneath- tasted like, again, bad fish.

The service was the worst part. Our server shrugged his shoulders when he was told that we didn't like the food. He displayed no interest in my friend who was turing pale and about to throw up (not from the food- she had too much sun that day). He returns with our credit cards, we sign them, and when we are in the car- he is rushing after us saying we didn't pay. We again give the credit cards and he only returns with one of them insisting that he already gave it to us. I asked for an itemized receipt and my friend asks him to find her card. Ten minutes later, she walks in finding him waiting tables. She asks someone else about her credit card, and they say, "oh yeah, we found one by the cash register". I didn't wait for my itemized receipt because my friend was lying in the back seat sick and I'm pretty sure nobody there was competent enough to help with that.

This restaurant came highly recommended and the reviews here are great- that was not the restaurant we experienced. Bad food and incompetent service.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Caguas, Puerto Rico
“Try Mofongo...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Must try this plantain delight filled with seafood, steak or your choice of filling. Just great,can’t leave Puerto Rico without trying “mofongo”

Visited October 2012
Baltimore
“a hidden surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Reasonably priced and service was amazing. Food out of the this world. Not far from the Elcon and definitely a puerto rican treasure.

Visited October 2012