“Wonderful Food, Great Service and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kasavista is a Fine Casual restaurant serving local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
Sycamore, Illinois
“Wonderful Food, Great Service and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

If you happen to be in Fajardo and looking for a place for dinner, Kasavista is the place to stop, right of the beach where the bio bay tours begin. The food was fabulous, as was the service. Coming from northern Illinois, I had a ton of questions regarding what the different items on the menu were. Natalie, our waitress, was a great restaurant "guide". I ordered the sea food mofoungo; my husband had the pork. What a treat. I would also recommend the Churasso strips for an appetizer. And the coconut dumplings were to die for. Vincent, the manager, stopped by a few time to ask about the service and food. He was most pleasing and gracious. Wine pours were generous, food and service were great. What more can one ask for?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hola Sycamorescue49: I will let Nathalie and Vincent know you enjoyed their service during your visit to Kasavista. I thank you for your visit and review.

Muchas Gracias

Connecticut, USA
“leave the resort.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

.....and discover Kasavista!! Awesome and authentic caribbean/Puerto Rican cuisine served by just the friendliest and most attentive staff! We had great seats out on the porch - no reservations - and started with a sampler set of appetizers. The guava empenadas were the yum yum yummy highlight in my opinion! Our entrees very very tasty - the best being the whole red snapper that my son completely demolished with just a tiny taste left for me....it was served on a bed of red beans and rice patty that was sincerely the tastiest red beans and rice I've ever eaten! (not too salty and with intriguing tones of saffron). Sadly, we were late diners, and their famous souffles were no longer available, but the coconut flan was so tasty that I didnt care!! Joel our waiter was just the friendliest guy ever, the manager was also very attentive. My only (minor) complaint is that our drinks took a bit too long to come . But whatever, chalk it up to a bit of much needed alcohol intake control on vacation. All in all, LEAVE the resort, take a short walk to Kasavista and get some delicious Puerto Rican cuisine in a REAL Puerto Rican setting!!

Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hola Katie W: I just love your detailed review and really happy your son ate the entire snapper, Lol.
I hope to see you and your family again during your next visit to Puerto Rico.

Leslie Valenrtin
New York City, New York
“Kasavista Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nathy was our waitress for two nights. Good local Puerto Rican food, fresh sea food and good beer for the reasonable price. Walking distance from El Conquistador hotel. Kids menu offers a good verity of foods for children. Very friendly and welcoming service and right next to bio bay tour. Highly recommended

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hello MeloT: I will let Naty know you appreciated her service during your visit to Kasavista and I am really happy you enjoyed you meal.

Chicago, Illinois
“Kasavista !!! Is The place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Had dinner with my family, The mero dish was very good !! Great service and Chef Leslie came to see how everything was going.. Everything was amazing !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Saludos Gordo 182: I am extremely grateful for your visit and it was a pleasure to meet you.

pennsylvania
“An Excellent Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife, daughter, son-in-law and I had dinner here before venturing out on a Saturday night tour of the bio bay. Every aspect of our experience was excellent: a welcoming greeting as we came up the steps, uniformly fresh, tasty food (we were four-for-four with chicken dishes and churrasco), and capable, attentive service (thanks, Stephanie!). Kasavista has a well-stocked bar. There is dedicated parking in front of the restaurant - a very nice perk. Las Croabas Park across the street is a vibrant place on a Saturday night - with a lot of freestyle parking! Restaurant staff told us we could continue to park there while we toured bio bay - which we very much appreciated. We ate in the spacious and airy dining room, but there is also outdoor seating on the deck. Leslie, the owner/chef came over to explain the photo shoot taking place in a corner of the dining room, and stayed to chat for bit. He is a personable guy - and demonstrably capable. We admire capable people - like Leslie and his staff. Well done, folks!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hola TrueBob: I remember you and your family and it was great chatting with you. I f you go to the Kasavista Facebook page you will see the finished product of the video shoot.
I thank you for your visit and review.