“Best coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
PA
“Best coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I was here accompanying my husband for business so I had a lot of mid day time on my own to explore things here. First, we enjoyed a daily breakfast of eggs and toast which was nice. I also took a bagel to go which was perfect for lunch at the beach because the food over there was just awful. The thing that drew us here every day though was the coffee. They called it Puerto Rican coffee but it was really a amazingly smooth cappuccino with milk- a m a z I n g. Best part was the free refills which I always took to go.

Also, since I don't like to eat alone and the resorts room service was expensive and ehh I decided to stop on my way back from the beach and grab a sandwich to go to eat in my which relaxing with my streaming netflix on my iPad with the free wifi.

Overall it was my go to spot and was content.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere