“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
New York
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

A few weeks ago for my bachelor party me and my friends went to my dear PR after looong 10 years... We went to the bioluminescent bay tour in fajardo and we found this charming place outdoors. We had a great experience, the food is delicious and great service. A girl (I forget her name) made ​​every detail count and made us delicious drinks including JELL-O SHOTS! Omg those were amazing <3

I strongly recommend this place, you wont regret!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible Service/Very Slow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had a party of seven; showed up on a Wednesday night; about three quarters of the tables were taken. Got a table right away, but then waited at least an hour and a half (may have been longer) to get our food. This was very unpleasant, particularly for the three teenagers in our party who were starving. Nor did the servers ever apologize, provide any explanation, or show the slightest bit of sympathy for why it took 90 minutes to cook seven simple mofungo and other dinners. Food was pretty good but we all felt we had experienced better mofungo at other restaurants.

It is too bad, because the ambiance is pretty nice -- open air restaurant next to the water. However, given the length of time it took to get served, and the complete indifference of the servers, we strongly recommend you do not go to this restaurant (unless you are not in any hurry to eat!). On the other hand, if you can get in, we strongly recommend La Estacion just down the road (which I have also reviewed on Trip Advisor and given a 4 out of 5 rating).

• Visited April 2012