A very beautiful resort. We enjoyed privacy of the Las Casitas. We requested bottled water several times during the day due to the tap water was slightly brown. When arriving the hot water heater was not turned on and we waited for house keeping to clean the room. When visiting the El Conquistador the restaurant and lobby areas smelt of mold and mildew. Because of the communication gap I used offsite services such as 787fishing,com who was excellent! Lastly, Walmart does not sell meat and fruit, however there is a ECONO adjacent it that is a full grocery store. I ate at the Metopolis and did not like it at all for many reasons. I had a great vacation and would stay at the Las Casitas in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo