Our casita was in excellent condition !!!! Bathrooms are big and the bedrooms were a good size. Pillows do suck !! Kitchen was clean although the utensils were a bit dirty. Staff service is amazing. Infinity pool at the casitas is beautiful and is a must. We went to the water park since it was included on our package. Had lots of fun although it is a tiny park. I think it is very expensive so I recommend going only if it is part of your deal. The slides are fun (especially for the kids). Also went to the beach (which is not on property, have to take a boat) and it is ok, no the best in PR, but ok. Food at the hotel is expensive and not good at all. Definitely recommend leaving the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo