Very beautiful location and great service. The bartenders jetsemaniel and alexander provide great service at the pool and bar. Both always attentive and friendly. The only bad thing was the bar WAS NOT WELL SUPPLIED. Don Q is essential in PR. We want to try the local rum not the international!!!! Help your emoyees give a better service!!!
Everything else was great. A great weekend, great view and stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including: 4-diamond rating by AAA ; #1 Family Resort by Caribbean Travel & Lifestyle Magazine ; Condé Nast Worlds Best 2012 Top 30 Caribbean Resorts 2012; 2013 Condé Nast Gold List; Travel + Leisure 2012 World's Best Award. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo