“Di Yukas is Yuka Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
“Di Yukas is Yuka Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Sunday late afternoon looking for a place to have some really good food we saw Di Yukas . We were heading over to Las croabas but on the way there we saw these amazing restaurant. What got us interested in the restaurant was the view it is absolutely beautiful. We got in and we sat inside since we are traveling with an infant the temperature was good inside and we where there greeted by which was our waiter FREDDY for the night. I asked for a Mojito and they had a wonderfull variety , I got a parcha mojito and by partner got an Ice tea .Our waiter recomended to get as an appetizer the croquetas which where amazing. Then we continued with a Mofongo with yuka and shrimp and he got churrasco with rice . and for dessert a delicious Flan which was made with yuka it sounds weird but WE LOVED it... Prices are good... View is Amazing...Food quality Delicous...Service Great... FREDDY is the Best!!!....I will recommend Di Yukas to Everyone!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Incredible!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

From start to finish the service was just incredible!! Came here with my wife and son I had the stuffed mofongo with churrasco and my wife had the mofongo with shrimp and they where the best!! Our waitor Freddy was just top notch and the bartender makes one mean tamarind mojito I give this place a 5 cause I can't rate it a 10 service all around was incredible I will be back!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a wonderful meal. Staff was great! So was the food. They gave us our first introduction to Coquito, and we fell in love with it. Fish dish was outstanding.

Visited September 2013
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stumbled on this place hoping for the best for our family of 7. We were treated to exceptional and attentive service. The food was very good. This is a great option in Fajardo.

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Sometimes good sometimes not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food is not spectacular, is average. First time I went they were really slow, I think they were fishing the meal. Then second time was faster but the food was not tasty. I will recomend el Bohio in Las Croabas...

Visited March 2013