“Frozen lunch” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Mia

Costa Mia
Bo. Las Croabas Carr.987 (Frente al Malecon de Seven Seas), Fajardo 00738, Puerto Rico
787-801-5400
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 69 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Frozen lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We were looking for a place to have lunch near the Conquistador since we were staying there. We saw Costa Mia and notice that it had an ocean view. They told us that we can sit anywhere. We waited forever for someone to take our order. Finally, I had to get up and ask a waiter to take our order since we were waiting for a very long time. Then the food took a very long time to come out. My husband and I ordered the Mahi Mahi with stuffed shrimp and rice. The fish and shrimp tasted frozen. We told the waitress about it and she mentioned it to her manager. But they said that they could not replace or refund since we had started to eat on it. They charged it to the bill plus the gratuity was already included to the bill which was never stated on the menu or mentioned by the waitress. Forgot to mentioned that my daughters had the burger and pasta and they were at best average.Will never go back and do not recommend it at all. Plus the prices were high.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Garner, North Carolina
“Convenience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is located across the street from 7 seas beach and it has a couple of tables to eat. Friendly staff but local costumers are very rude to tourists.

Visited January 2013
San Juan
“Very casual, just ok food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This place ie very close to the beach and El conquistador. FOod is ok. THE menu has a good variety puertorrican food. Quality could improve.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“3.8 out of 5, but why?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very near EL CONQUISTADOR Hotel.

Looking for something different to eat found out this nice place.

My wife had the “Arepas” filled with shrimp. She said it was very good. (5/5)
I had the “Arepas” filled with octopus. Good but not super good (4/5).

Kids had the chicken breast with “mofongo” I tried this and it was good (5/5).

But given its appearance its charging more than it should...its expensive place to eat (2/5)

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Did I just eat cat food?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hands down, the worst food experience in Puerto Rico. The scenery was amazing, but even a Puerto Rican sunset from a table overlooking the beach could not make up for the slop they served. I literally felt like I was eating a bowl of warm cat food. Had to stop after a few bites because the similarity in my mind was nauseating me. The service was awful, when it was existent.
Avoid this one.